Who am I?

My photo
Johor Bahru, Johor, Malaysia

Saturday, January 1, 2011

The Grand Finale~~~

Assalamualaikum wbt.

28 December 2010..Today is the last day for the communication module and this is the day where we're going to have our final presentation. It's nice to see everyone were so stylish and smart! Good job everyone. We start the day by listened to Mdm Sita giving her comment on our blogs. However, the comment wasn't so good as some of us didn't update their blogs. But no worries, it didn't bring down my spirit  to continue with my blog though I feel a bit sad of course. For at least I know what is the weaknesses and what should I do next to improve them. I know I can do it! Insyaallah.

Then, exactly at 11 o'clock, we started our presentation session with the first group, FuturaTech. The judges were Mdm Liza and Mdm Sita, then later on Ms Nani also joined us. We, the Pecah Mental group was the 7th group of the day and we're presenting on artificial petroleum from agricultural wastes. Every group was given 30 minutes for presentation and proceeded with Q & A session. What do we feel before the presentation? Nervous of course, even my heart felt like it's going to pop out from my mouth. Hahha. Then suddenly we remembered what we learned from Mr Faizal Kamal, the day before in the NLP class, "Cancel, cancel, cancel away the nervous feeling". And believe me, the method is really working!! And Alhamdulillah, everything went smoothly. Thank you Allah for helping us. And the best part of it is that no one from my group, Pecah Mental, use the microphone to project our voice in front. Well done guys!! At the end, Yassin was choose as the best presenter. Congratulations!! (clap2) These are some of the pictures that I managed to take. Hope you guys like it. And if you wish to see more, please feel free to visit  my facebook.

Wassalam..


 






No comments:

Post a Comment