Who am I?

My photo
Johor Bahru, Johor, Malaysia

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Emotions vs Negotiate!!

Assalamualaikum wbt.

23 December 2010.. Today in BeST programme, we had a long discussion on the art of negotiation skills. For me myself, I think that to negotiate people, it's quite difficult to do so as not everyone has the same thought like we did. And the most important element that determine that whether the negotiation to be succeed or not is emotions. We sometimes might get too carried by the emotions, and at the end, the decision made will only give handicap on both sides.

We also had an acting class on Friday, and we ended the day with a grouping karaoke session, leaded by our young talented singer, Nazreen.. We sang 'It's Only Words' song by Bee Gees and it almost make me cry thinking that this is the last class we had with our beloved Mr Hisham. well done Mr Hisham!! Insyaallah all the tazkirah and advices you gave to us will remain forever and bring benefit in our life..Insyaallah.. The day went smoothly and hopefully tomorrow will be even better..Insyallah,..

Wassalam..

2 comments: