Who am I?

My photo
Johor Bahru, Johor, Malaysia

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Good resume + interview = DESIRED JOB!!

Assalamualaikum wbt.

It's been a while since the last time we met Mdm. Farah and Mdm. Liza. Miss their motivation so much!! Today, 10th December 2010, we discussed on writing an effective resume. People tend to have some fallacies about resume such as we need to include everything in them or a good resume will secure them to get the position desired (which I also sometime thought so) whereas it only act as a pass to be interviewed later. And it is also hard to believe that the interviewers will take the average of 45 seconds ONLY 'scanning' the resume (which take me days to write a resume!!). Frustrated? Definitely!! 

So, how to impress them?? The easiest ways are using a great picture and the style of writing the resume, succinctly. Another way is to sell the abilities and skills by boosting them using orotund words. But always REMEMBER not to lie by altering the past or claims something that we don't even have. I'm really hoping that I can fully used the knowledge I obtained to write a better resume later on..Insyaallah..

Wassalam..

No comments:

Post a Comment