Who am I?

My photo
Johor Bahru, Johor, Malaysia

Thursday, December 23, 2010

extreme make over~~~~

Assalamualaikum wbt.

17 December 2010.. Today in BeST programme, we had a very interesting discussion on grooming with Mdm Leilanie.. How to transform yourself from someone that physically look just normal to someone extraordinary and can impress others? Yup. Grooming and only grooming. And of course it requires sacrifices and effort. We need to sacrifice some of the time and money of course.. But it's worth it, right, if it can help to boost up your confidence and make others to  recognize you. But the most important element required in my opinion to be success in grooming is to have the will and courage to try something new. It's abour try and error maybe, sometimes.

And as far as I remembered, this is the best grooming session I've attained so far and Alhamdulillah, maybe it's my day as I'm being selected as one of the "victims" to be transformed. And I'm quit shocked with the transformation and it really help me to build a bit confidence in myself to try other style later on.

Hopefully, I can use all the knowledge I've obtained today to become better in aspect of appearance later on and thus, helping me in my career hunting. Insyaallah..

Wassalam..

2 comments:

  1. bukan 'victim' la yatt..yp insan bertuah yg terpilih..hee

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe...alhamdulillah..tp memula tu mcm xley trima perubhan gak but slowly I'll try to improve it..wish me luck!!!~~

    ReplyDelete