Who am I?

My photo
Johor Bahru, Johor, Malaysia

Saturday, January 1, 2011

the celebration~~

continuation...

Assalamualaikum wbt.


After the presentation on the evening of 28 December 2010, we celebrated it at KFC in Pertama complex. On the way back from the KFC, we had to walk in the heavy rain outside and unfortunately, I didn't bring my umbrella today as it just broke up few days ago. We went to the Putra station at Bandaraya and while walking up the stairs, we bumped into a person with disability, walking slowly in front of us. The floor was quite slippery with the rain when suddenly, that disability man going to fall on his back. Fortunately, I was at his back at that time and managed to push him forward and make him stand back on his feet. However, I felt a bit guilty as I think that I might push him a little too harsh because I was too shocked at that time. I hope that I'm not hurting him and we pray for his safety on his way. Amin. Today went smoothly and hopefully the day after will be even better. Insyaallah.

Wassalam..

No comments:

Post a Comment